Monday, April 28, 2014

This took me 2 hours :I hoped you enjoyed the LATE ITEMS OF THE WEEK THAT TOOK ME TWO HOURS!!! I'm in a bad mood because I didn't get to drop an egg off the top of the school :( That just sounds absurd :I. The buttercorn is related to the unicorn with a completely different personality. It has a yellow tail and on the edge with smeary little darkish corn yellow. You can tell on the body I spent forever blending the shades to give it a nice and good looking color. From cheesy cheddar to corny blend. It has a good cheddar color that gradually smears to bright corn yellow to make it look nice. The mimi has a sun reflecting on it. The unimoon-DON'T EVEN ASK!!! I worked so hard to make it look like that! BLENDS OF SHADES OF EDGES OF CREAMY SHINE! Bah, I'm in a bad mood. Deal with it. Ima go eat some pie :).I just copied what I did for the items of the week. :I I'm late again. I can't believe it :(

No comments:

Post a Comment